Re: [O] include an .org file and lower the level of all its headers

From: Robert Goldman
Subject: Re: [O] include an .org file and lower the level of all its headers
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 13:48:36 -0500

This is a feature that I was just looking for, and I'm pretty excited
about it.

However, I find that providing this new facility leads me to look for
another one:  relativizing links.

It seems like when I include another file, the links in that other file
get messed up.  In particular, I have figures in the sub-file, and
AFAICT it looks like the sub-files file links aren't working correctly.

Or maybe that's not what's really wrong:  the symptoms I am seeing are
missing pdfs + a blizzard of warnings that look like this:

No match - create this as a new heading? (y or n)

I suspect that this message is intended to be seen at a time when its
meaning will be more obvious to the user.

Any suggestions?

thanks,