[O] where to edit latex default added packages ?

From: Stinky Wizzleteet
Subject: [O] where to edit latex default added packages ?
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 19:07:07 +0200

Hi all,

I run emacs and latex on my nokia n900, but latex does not ome with a
full complement of packages.
I am looking to make the latex (esp. beamer) export from orgmode a
little more barebone.

Where/how do I tweak the packages that are added to the exported TeX
header ?

thanks,

wzzl

--
Stinky Wizzleteet thinks:
Be free and open and breezy!  Enjoy!  Things won't get any better so