Re: [O] where to edit latex default added packages ?

From: Stinky Wizzleteet
Subject: Re: [O] where to edit latex default added packages ?
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 20:04:36 +0200

Matt Lundin <address@hidden> writes:

> Stinky Wizzleteet <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I run emacs and latex on my nokia n900, but latex does not ome with a
>> full complement of packages.
>> I am looking to make the latex (esp. beamer) export from orgmode a
>> little more barebone.
>>
>> Where/how do I tweak the packages that are added to the exported TeX
>> header ?
>
> You can configure the variable org-export-latex-classes.
>
> (info "(org) Header and sectioning")
>
> Best,
> Matt
>
> P.S. FWIW, I use easy debian to run a combination of emacs, LaTeX, git,
> etc. on the n900. Running debian in a chroot is a nice way to get access
> to the full panoply of tex packages without having to build them in
> scratchbox.

Hi Matt,

thanks for the tip,
Also, I have briefly looked at easy debian and found that
I valued integration above feature-completeness.
But maybe I'll revisit that sentiment in the near future, thanks.

best,
wzzl
--
Stinky Wizzleteet thinks:
You will hear good news from one you thought unfriendly to you.