Re: [O] Footnotes in LaTeX export

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] Footnotes in LaTeX export
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 09:15:59 -1000

Thanks Nick. My French, never very good, is apparently too rusty to decipher acronyms. I'll work out an ECM if the update doesn't fix the problem

All the best,
Tom

On Apr 26, 2011, at 9:04 AM, Nick Dokos wrote:

Thomas S. Dye <address@hidden> wrote:

What is an ECM?

I don't know how widespread it is in French-speaking milieus, but I
believe Seb Vauban is responsible for introducing it into this mailing
list (see http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/16375/ focus=16453
and its parent thread) and Nicolas Goaziou has perpetuated its use: it
stands for Exemple Complet Minimal (= Minimal Complete Example). Between
the two of them, they'll drag us all through remedial French class :-)

Maybe it should go into the FAQ...

Nick