Re: [O] HTML Postamble is inside Content DIV

From: Jonathan BISSON
Subject: Re: [O] HTML Postamble is inside Content DIV
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 18:41:30 +0000 (UTC)

Sébastien Vauban <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> After a couple of tests, I've observed that the postamble is forced to be
> included *inside* the div "content".
>
> Proof on Line 1764... These are the ending tags of every HTML page:
>
> #+begin_src emacs-lisp
> #+end_src
>
> ... the closing </div> referring to the opening of "content".
>
> Shouldn't it make sense to be able to insert something *out of* the "content"
> div?

I think so (and the same for preamble)!

I rewrote org-export-as-html and did a custom org-publish-org-to-html to call
it, in order to get them out off the content div (you can look at a first test
on my webpage http://www.bjonnh.net).
It's easy to do it I can send you my file if you are interested.

Cheers,

J.