Re: [O] headings with begin/end markers

From: Skip Collins
Subject: Re: [O] headings with begin/end markers
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 19:20:59 -0400

On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 5:03 PM, bertie <address@hidden> wrote:
> Or any other suggestion for getting this fact - I realize this is starting to
> look more like XML than an outline - but would really like to get this
> behavior
> without having to leave orgmode.

I made a suggestion for a natural org sytax to encompass this
functionality here:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/41203
Basically, use a termination string consisting of a number of
asterisks preceded or followed by a '/' character. E.g. ***/ or /*** .

But it seems that no one is working to implement anything like it. It
would probably require some major surgery on the way org deals with
sections.