Re: [O] bug: hovering window obscures text

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] bug: hovering window obscures text
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 08:59:13 +0100

Aankhen <address@hidden> writes:

> (Sorry for replying to my own message.)
>
> On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 11:26, Aankhen <address@hidden> wrote:

[...]

>> I’m not sure how accessibility is hindered, given that the contents of
>> the page are still perfectly accessible.  All the fixed TOC does is
>> obscure a very small portion of them on occasion, which can be
>> rectified by scrolling.  I would call that inconvenient, not
>> inaccessible.  Unless there’s more happening here beyond what I’ve
>> seen, that is.
>
> Poking around a little shows that the current design is entirely
> unusable via keyboard.  Now that does seem like a gamebreaker,
> accessibility-wise.
>
> Aankhen

Yes, this aspect *is* a little annoying/frustrating.  I use conkeror as
my web browser and navigate almost exclusively with the keyboard (mouse
use affects my RSI).  These pages require me to use the mouse to access
the table of contents.

But I do like how the table of contents functions otherwise, I must
admit, which is why my own personal pages use this default
configuration.

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.5 (release_7.5.246.ga35b4.dirty)