Re: [O] Collapse LaTeX source before start of main document?

From: Chris Malone
Subject: Re: [O] Collapse LaTeX source before start of main document?
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 14:05:08 -0400

Hi Matt,

Sorry for the non-plain text...

I added your suggestion to my .emacs but upon export it removed the
entire block, which is odd based on the source code for the
function...

Anyway, I found another solution that now seems obvious: the
#+begin...#+end blocks themselves can be folded by either hitting TAB
on the #+begin line, or by setting the =org-hide-block-startup=
variable.

Chris