[O] Applying style to a paragraph for HTML export

From: Robert Pluim
Subject: [O] Applying style to a paragraph for HTML export
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 11:37:52 +0200

(I thought this would be a FAQ, but I can't find anything similar)

Hi,

I'm exporting from org to html, which is working well. Since my final
target is MSWord, I'd like to add style information to various
paragraphs, ie bold, underline etc. I can see how to do eg *bold* for
individual words, but how do I apply that kind of formatting to a span
of text?

(I'm CSS-ignorant, so please use small words and talk slowly)

Thanks

Robert