[O] PyOrgMode: Any idea how to get the properties of a node?

From: Miguel Ruiz
Subject: [O] PyOrgMode: Any idea how to get the properties of a node?
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 11:22:33 +0100 (BST)

I am using PyOrgMode to process the nodes of an orgmode file.

I have had no problem with the OrgDataStructure class, but, as you can see

https://github.com/bjonnh/PyOrgMode/blob/master/PyOrgMode.py

the drawer and properties are parsed by another class, OrgDrawer, and I cannot, i.e., I am not so fluent in python to view the link between OrgDataStructure and OrgDrawer.

Can anyone help me?

My minimal code:

import PyOrgMode
tree = PyOrgMode.OrgDataStructure()
tree.load_from_file('test.org')

for i in tree.root.content:
   print i

And what else to get the properties of, let's say, tree.root.content[0]?

TIA