Re: [O] Collapse LaTeX source before start of main document?

From: Chris Malone
Subject: Re: [O] Collapse LaTeX source before start of main document?
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 11:37:41 -0400

Hi Suvayu,

Thanks for sharing your use case - I'm interested in a few more details:

> For example for my appendix and bibliography I use the following:
>
> #+INCLUDE: thesis-appendix.org :minlevel 1
>
> \backmatter
> \newpage
> \addcontentsline{toc}{chapter}{\bibname}
>
> \bibliographystyle{plain}
> \bibliography{master}
>
> where thesis-appendix.org looks something like:
>
> \appendix
> \appendixpage
> \addappheadtotoc
>
> * First appendix
>
> * Second appendix

Would this #+INCLUDE line come within the last chapter headline?  In
other words did you have something like

#+INCLUDE: frontmatter.org
* Chapter 1
* Chapter 2
* Last Chapter
#+INCLUDE: thesis-appendix.org :minlevel 1
.
.
.
\bibliography{master}

With this, it seems that all of the appendix/backmatter gets folded
into the last chapter heading.  That is sort of the way I'm thinking
of working my thesis, but it seems sub-optimal.

Chris