Re: [O] org-babel ocaml List append problems

From: James Hurford
Subject: Re: [O] org-babel ocaml List append problems
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 11:16:30 +1200

I ran the same code with C-c C-c and the result was the same

#+begin_src ocaml
[3;2;3] @ [3;2;3;4;5];;
#+end_src

#+results:
| 3 | 2 | 3 | 3 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |

Thank you

James

--
James Hurford
address@hidden

There are two ways of constructing a software design: one way is to
make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies; the other is
to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies.
                                                       -- C.A.R. Hoare