Re: [O] [semi-OT] issue trackers?

From: Ben Finney
Subject: Re: [O] [semi-OT] issue trackers?
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 15:13:40 +1000

Matt Price <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm collaborating on a project where I'm starting to feel the need for a
> shared issue tracker.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Roundup <URL:http://www.roundup-tracker.org/> is a self-contained issue
tracker that communicates via web and email interfaces, and is quite
extensively customisable.

> I'd love something that integrates with org-mode somehow, but my
> collaborators are definitively NOT emacs users.

I don't know of any issue trackers that integrate with Org mode in any
way. You could start with having Emacs send automatically-composed email
messages to Roundup in response to your actions in Org mode, and perhaps
later look at more customised integration.

--
 \     “Buy not what you want, but what you need; what you do not need |
  `\             is expensive at a penny.” —Cato, 234–149 BCE, Relique |