Re: [O] PERL, org-mode and literal document input.

From: Allen S. Rout
Subject: Re: [O] PERL, org-mode and literal document input.
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 16:21:18 -0400

"Eric Schulte" <address@hidden> writes:

> alternately you could just include your yaml as an example block
>
> #+results: yaml-config
> : erpalpha:...

This is what I've eventually done.  It feels dirty; I'm asserting the
"results" block of a nonexistent src, and saying "edit this".  But
perhaps I should just deal with it.

Am I silly to want to be able to label it 'srcname' instead of
'results'?  My elisp-fu is not good enough to let me define

:var-but-read-the-src-block

- Allen S. Rout