Re: [O] Orgmode and flyspell

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Orgmode and flyspell
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 16:19:19 -0400

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have activated flyspell-mode (using aspell under the hood) and while
> the detection of spelling errors work OK, I can't get the mouse-2
> functionality on org buffers. The org context menu comes instead. Does
> anyone know how to deal with it?

Maybe you are binding mouse-2 explicitly somewhere? In my case,
down-mouse-2 is bound to mouse-yank-primary normally, except when
flyspell has detected an error, in which case it is bound to
flyspell-correct-word when on the incorrect word overlay (and C-h c
<down-mouse-2> at that point says so.)

Nick