[O] Daisy chain file/heading links

From: Derek Thomas
Subject: [O] Daisy chain file/heading links
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 09:25:22 -0500

Hi, is there a way to daisy chain the searches in links?  I'm linking
several files that are organized in a heading, subheading, paragraph
format (paragraphs are numbered) and I'd like to specify a link like
this [[file:example.org::*Heading::*Subheading::P. 1][test link]].
The problem is that the subheadings and paragraph numbers are not
unique.  I also don't really want to set CUSTOM_ID properties for
every paragraph.  Thanks.

Derek