Re: [O] org-mode and ebib

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] org-mode and ebib
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 06:15:44 -1000

Piter_ <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi all.
> There was a discussion about integration of ebib and org mode. And it
> is possible to open ebib on selected link like this
> [[citep:jones1999][35]] .
> But I cannot manage to insert such link from ebib into org-mode.
> Have anybody made a function for it?
> Thanks.
> Petro.

Aloha Petro,

Here's how I insert those links (perhaps someone else has a better way):

[[citep: (type this in the org-mode buffer)

M-x ebib (find desired reference in ebib buffer)

P Ret Ret Z (push the reference to the default buffer without using one
of the ebib format functions, then submerge ebib)

][XX]] (close the link, optionally adding a page number)

hth,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye