Re: [O] Markup problems when using references in source fragments

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Markup problems when using references in source fragments
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 02:59:44 -0400

Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> wrote:

> Roland Kaufmann <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > On 2011-05-11 21:51, Bernt Hansen wrote:
> >> Both the new and old patch are on the patchwork server waiting to be
> >> addressed.
> >
> > Oops, sorry my bad. I didn't realize that!
> >
> > However, only the discussion from the first thread:
> >
> >    <http://patchwork.newartisans.com/patch/525/>
> >
> > is revelant. The patch which is listed there should *not* be
> > applied. A second and corrected patch was attached in the last
> > message, but it seems to not have been picked up by the framework.
> >
> > How do I replace the patch above with the code from:
> >
> >    <http://patchwork.newartisans.com/patch/802/>
> >
> > --
> >    Roland.
>
> I think you can create an account on the patchwork server and then
> invalidate your own patches.

If this is possible, can somebody please give details? There is at least
one post of mine that ended up as /patch/797/ that should certainly be
invalidated, since it quotes the patch from an older commit.

And while we are at it: is there any way to mark a post that contains a
patch as "not intended for the patchwork server"? One would have to
remember to do that, so it's not foolproof, but it might help avoid
piling irrelevant stuff on patchwork.

Thanks,
Nick