[O] Query for tags, and bring results into headline?

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: [O] Query for tags, and bring results into headline?
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 09:29:33 -0500

I keep a lot of headlines tagged "question" that I
want to review before a daily meeting.

Currently I keep questions tagged with "question", and can
easily do an agenda search for them.  No problem.

Before a daily meeting, I create a daily meeting headline
like this:

* Daily Mtg 05/11/2011

Then, I do an agenda search for questions.

What I'm looking for is a way to query for
headlines tagged "question", and bring the results of that query into
the Daily Mtg 05/11/2011 headline -- preferably with
links to the questions to easily jump to them.

This way, I have a record that I asked certain questions,
and I can easily stay within my Daily Mtg headine, and not jump
to / from agenda and back to the daily mtg headline, which tends
to break my concentration.

Essentially, it would be a clock report, with links, except
it would not need to filter by any time/clocking information.

<Edit> I just found that I can copy the results of the agenda
into my headline, and simply surround the headings with [[ and ]], which
turns them into links.  This will work for the time being.

I suspect that another answer is a dynamic block.  Anyone
else doing something similar?

Thanks,
--Nate