Re: [O] pdf to powerpoint/openoffice ?

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] pdf to powerpoint/openoffice ?
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 17:52:49 +0530

Mehul

> Using Org-mode, I end up with a PDF presentation.  What I would like
> to do is convert that into
> either PowerPoint or even better would be into OpenOffice (so I can
> get it into Google Docs).
> I have a bunch of people that I need to share the slides with and have
> them work on it as well.
>
> Is there any tool or process by which I can do the conversion ?

You can export your document to OpenOffice [1] and use OpenOffice's
outline to presentation capabilities for generating the needed slides
[2].

Should you unconver any new tweaks to odt exporter I would be happy to
consider it.

Jambunathan K.

Footnotes:
[1]  http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html#convert-to-open-office

[2] Use OpenOffice's File->Send->{Outline to Presentation | AutoAbstract
to Presentation}. Also see

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOoAuthors_User_Manual/Impress_Guide/Creating_slides_from_an_outline