Re: [O] v3, with support for narrowing

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] v3, with support for narrowing
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 15:48:10 -0700

Hi Simon,

On 2011-04-28, Simon Guest <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm not that interested in higher fidelity counting.  I'm especially
> interested in speed.

What I meant was, if desired you can make the call to the word count
function be (funcall variable) to allow substitution of that function.

(Actually I'm finding that using w3m to count exact words is pretty fast.)

Samuel

--
The Kafka Pandemic:

http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com/2010/12/welcome-to-kafka-pandemic-two-forces_9182.html
I support the Whittemore-Peterson Institute (WPI)
===
I want to see the original (pre-hold) Lo et al. 2010 NIH/FDA/Harvard MRV paper.