Re: [O] insert picture feature request.

From: Aankhen
Subject: Re: [O] insert picture feature request.
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 14:02:42 +0530

Sorry for the late response!  I forgot about this thread.

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 07:35, Mark S. <address@hidden> wrote:
> Note to Aankhen: To get inline images to work, you need to install the PNG
> and JPEG libraries from http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/ . Then put the
> resulting C:...gnuwin32/bin directory in your windows system path. Maybe
> everyone here already knew this, but I had to spend a bit of time to work it
> out.

My local copy of Emacs has all the libraries in place.  The problem
seems to be the path: the directory has spaces in it, and the final
call is:

  i_view32.exe /capture=2 "/convert=Z:/Foo bar/baz.png"

In other words, the entire argument is quoted rather than just the
path.  I fixed this by only passing the file name, as it runs in the
same directory.  Dunno whether there’s a way to disable quoting for
part of an argument.

Aankhen