[O] Options for into exporting both LaTeX and HTML

From: ishi soichi
Subject: [O] Options for into exporting both LaTeX and HTML
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 17:54:37 +0900

emacs23.2
org-mode 7.4

I would like to export an org file into both LaTeX and HTML.
In order to do so, it is important to add appropriate options for both.

#+ATTR_HTML: alt="apples image" title="How many?" align="right" width="200"
#+ATTR_LaTeX: width=200
[[./images/apples.jpg]]

The HTML export gives an outcome as I desire.  But this does not seem to work well for LaTeX export.  I want to show the image in TeX as similarly as HTML.

First of all, can I simply list the options like this?  Should I wrap them like...

#+Begin_...

#+End_...

?

Thank you in advance.