Re: [O] Confused about org-log-into-drawer

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [O] Confused about org-log-into-drawer
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 00:40:31 +0200

Hi John

As far as I understood logging and its drawers:
- "CLOCK: [2011-05-17 Tue 23:00..." relates to org-clock-into-drawer
- "- State "DONE" from "TODO" ..." relates to org-log-repeat and
org-log-into-drawer
- "CLOSED:" relates to org-log-done(-with-time); it can not be put
into a drawer, see
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/40571

Michael