[O] lower-case TODOs

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: [O] lower-case TODOs
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 14:34:53 -0500

I'm considering using lower-case "TODO" keywords -- I tried
them out and they're MUCH LESS INTIMITDATING than their
upper-case counterparts :-)

Can anyone see foresee any big pitfalls with doing this?

I did a dry run on a test.org file, and the agenda contained a bunch
of * DONE headings (because DONE is no longer a keyword, "done" is).

Perhaps if I left the old TOSOs sequence in, and just add the new lower-case
TODOs it would work better?

(setq org-todo-keywords '(
(sequence "todo(t)" "next(s)" "|" "done(d!)")
(sequence "TODO(t)" "NEXT(s)" "|" "DONE(d!)")
(sequence "waiting(w@/@)" "|" "delegated(e@/@)" "maybe(m)"
"someday(o)" "cancelled(c)" "tbv(b)")
))

Any other suggestions/warnings?