Re: [O] LaTeX export: underscores and the syntax package

From: Peter Frings
Subject: Re: [O] LaTeX export: underscores and the syntax package
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 09:23:30 +0200

Good morning Nicholas,

Your suggested change in org-exp.el did the trick, thanks! I have not observed
any side-effects, but then again, my files aren’t that complicated either, only
using rather simple markup and a few floating images, no complex math or so…

I wouldn’t mind having it changed as a fix, if only to avoid clashes with the
syntax package, which I use a lot. Furthermore, I personally dislike
underscores: they’re ugly and harder to type than a hyphen, but since they’re
generated automatically those arguments don’t stand a chance :-)

Anyway, now I know where to look I can always change it after installing a new
release of org :-)

Cheers,
Peter.