Re: [O] LaTeX export: underscores and the syntax package

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] LaTeX export: underscores and the syntax package
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 12:44:25 -0400

Peter Frings <address@hidden> wrote:

> Your suggested change in org-exp.el did the trick, thanks! I have not
> observed any side-effects, but then again, my files aren’t that
> complicated either, only using rather simple markup and a few floating
> images, no complex math or so…

OK, I'll submit it as a patch and we'll see if there any objections.
Thanks for checking.

> Anyway, now I know where to look I can always change it after
> installing a new release of org :-)

If you use git to keep up with org, then there is a fairly painless way
to maintain local changes like this. See the Org FAQ:

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html#keeping-local-changes-current-with-Org-mode-development

Nick