Re: [O] Mixing org-mode tables with outlining?

From: Chris Barber
Subject: Re: [O] Mixing org-mode tables with outlining?
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 21:22:45 +1000

Thanks for the suggestion. I will definitely consider that.
What do you mean by:
'For one thing, you won't be able to do advanced searching for tag/property combinations, gather those properties into a column view or dynamic block (for that you want regular Org properties). Nor easily access them from a spreadsheet or source code elsewhere in the document (for that you want a named table).'
Cheers