[O] Block Diagrams out of Verilog Mode

From: Ghanashyam
Subject: [O] Block Diagrams out of Verilog Mode
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 22:39:26 +0530

I kind of want to make block diagrams out of a verilog code, and I think
Emacs verilog mode helps extract all the signals lists etc. I wanted to
know if there is already anything in emacs which does this, using some
artist mode. I am an amateur lisp user, so what I write would be too
complicated a program for a simple application like this. Can any one
help me with this? Point me to some package which has good amount
of drawing functions etc... that should help

--
regards
Shyam