[O] [Announce] A GitHub Issues interface for Org-mode

From: Puneeth Chaganti
Subject: [O] [Announce] A GitHub Issues interface for Org-mode
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 10:10:23 +0530

Hello Orgsters,

Issue Tracker integration with Org-mode has been something that a lot
of people have been looking for. Being the GitHub addict, that I am, I
decided to hack up something that integrates GitHub issues with
Org-mode.

It presently allows
- Importing all open issues from a project into an org-file. [Milestone
  due dates (if any) are added as Deadlines.
- Closing Issues, Editing Tags, Changing Issue Name
- Convert a TODO item into an Org-mode issue.

However, it uses APIv3 of GitHub, which is Beta. So, expect some
erratic behaviour. :)

I have put up my code here [1]. The code isn't all that clean and
robust, but it works. Hope atleast some of you will find it useful.
Any suggestions, feedback and code help is more than welcome.

Thanks,
Puneeth

[1] https://github.com/punchagan/org-ghi