[O] [bug] corrupted export

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: [O] [bug] corrupted export
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 22:48:09 -0700

The following exports to HTML and ASCII incorrectly.

The line starting "Among" is not exported in The following exports to
HTML and ASCII incorrectly.

The line starting "Among" is not exported using c-c c-e A or
programmatically to HTML in Org-mode version 7.5
(release_7.5.304.g2f5f9).

***** List of possible diseases
Among the lesser-known but striking results are chronic Lyme
at 100% (something like 65/65) and breast cancer at 25%
infection.

***** Results
                 List of possible diseases

Date: 2011-05-24 22:43:40 MST

at 100% (something like 65/65) and breast cancer at 25%
infection.

I support the Whittemore-Peterson Institute (WPI)
===
I want to see the original (pre-hold) Lo et al. 2010 NIH/FDA/Harvard MRV paper.