Re: [O] org babel support for tcl and awk

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] org babel support for tcl and awk
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 16:15:54 +0100

Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> I've now added ob-awk.el to the Org-mode core.  The newest version
> incorporates some change inspired by recent work with Sebastien, notably
> :stdin is now its own header argument, rather than a special variable
> name.
>
> Best -- Eric

Thanks Eric.

My apologies for not trying out your interim solution but I have been
bogged down by marking examination scripts...  the temptation to play
with org + babel had to be resisted!  Anyway, from the discussion in
this thread related to stdin for sh scripts, it sounds like the final
solution is cleaner and more consistent!

Thanks again,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.5 (release_7.5.311.g5c1cc)