Re: [O] HTML Syntax Highlighting Questions

From: Avdi Grimm
Subject: Re: [O] HTML Syntax Highlighting Questions
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 22:25:31 -0400

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 9:32 PM, Jambunathan K <address@hidden> wrote:
> Let me guess - It is either htmlize not being in your load path during
> the batch run or font lock being not being explicity turned on during
> the batch run or font-locking simply not making sense during batch
> mode. Ultimately htmlize or for that matter htmlfontify seem to depend
> on the fontification done by the fontification engine.

Hm. Bonus question, then: source code highlighting via Pygments works
great with LaTeX export and the "minted" package. How hard would it be
to use Pygments instead of htmlize/htmlfontify for HTML-exported
syntax highlighting?

...and who do I need to buy beer for to make this happen, since I
don't have time to do it myself?

--
Avdi Grimm
http://avdi.org