Re: [O] [Announce] A GitHub Issues interface for Org-mode

From: William Henney
Subject: Re: [O] [Announce] A GitHub Issues interface for Org-mode
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 22:46:32 -0500

Dear Puneeth

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 11:40 PM, Puneeth Chaganti <address@hidden> wrote:
> Issue Tracker integration with Org-mode has been something that a lot
> of people have been looking for. Being the GitHub addict, that I am, I
> decided to hack up something that integrates GitHub issues with
> Org-mode.

This looks very promising - thanks! It is a shame though that the body
of the issue and the comments don't get synched (I see that you have
these listed as TODO). I also noticed that if I type any text directly
under the issue's heading in my org file, then this text is /wiped/
when I execute =org-ghi-update-current-issue=. However, any
subheadings (and their text) do survive, but they never get synched
back to GitHub.

Cheers

Will

--

  Dr William Henney, Centro de Radioastronomía y Astrofísica,
  Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Campus Morelia