Re: [O] orgmode/beamer - won't export blocks

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] orgmode/beamer - won't export blocks
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 16:42:03 +0200

Hi Benjamin,

Benjamin Slade wrote:
> So you don't include LaTeX packages that you always want to be loaded in the
> .emacs config?

No, I tend to avoid doing such. This really is the worst place to think of...
because your .emacs file is personal. Then, you cannot (easily) share any of
your custom with anybody...

> I have a bunch of packages that I would need for my beamer presentations and
> it would be nice just to have them automatically included every time.

If you want to do so, either put your list of packages

- in an Org file that you #+INCLUDE as needed, or
- in your own theme (that's what I generally end up doing).

Both are better places, IMHO, for customs.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sébastien Vauban