[O] Problem with latest stable org-mode - Lisp error: (void-variable out

From: John Toohey
Subject: [O] Problem with latest stable org-mode - Lisp error: (void-variable outline-regexp)
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 19:06:52 -0400

Hi,
I downloaded the latest stable org-mode (Org-mode version 7.5), and
installed it to my emacs system. I'm running AquaEmacs, 2.2 (GNU/Emacs
23.3.1). My previous version 6.7 worked fine.

When ever I try to load one of my org files, I get this error, Lisp
error: (void-variable outline-regexp). My files will only display in
Outline mode.

Is this a known error, or does anyone have a work around that I could use?

--
~JT