Re: [O] line breaks disappear between tags and properties

From: Matt Lundin
Subject: Re: [O] line breaks disappear between tags and properties
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 21:11:57 -0400

Myles Byrne <address@hidden> writes:

> Using the latest Aquamacs and org-mode on OSX 10.6.7:
>
> Most every time i move, copy/paste, or close and reload my org-mode
> docs, i'm losing the line breaks that separate :property: drawers from
> the headline and it's :tags. With the effect that the properties are
> not recognized as such.

Could you please provide a minimal example of what this looks like
(i.e., the appearance of the headline before and after the changes
occur)?

> (Also effects body text pasted in.)
>
> I've tried multiple different line-break settings i can find online, as
> well as searches for post re. the same problem. No luck.
>
> Has anyone seen similar behavior?
> Any clues to fixing it?

I am not familiar with Aquamacs, but it looks as if it has several
home-brewed functions and settings for controlling wrapping:

http://braeburn.aquamacs.org/code/master/aquamacs/doc/AquamacsHelp/node12.html

Is it possible one of these is altering your org files?

Best,
Matt