Re: [O] [Orgmode] S5 export

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] [Orgmode] S5 export
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 15:15:33 +0200

Hi,

I haven't had time to test Eric's solution yet, but I look forward to it.

Have you also tried Yann Hodique's s5 solution for Org? It has some Org setup but depends on Javascript to tweak the exported HTML.

http://www.hodique.info/blog/2009/11/14/s5_presentation_from_org-mode

To me, an ideal solution would "know" how to make a sensible s5 presentation from an ordinary multi-level outline, with occasional TOC slides.

Yours,
Christian