Re: [O] HTML5 presentations

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: Re: [O] HTML5 presentations
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 13:27:52 +0200

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 9:24 AM, Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> wrote:
Christian Moe <address@hidden> writes:

> Cool! I tested it on a much-too-long slideshow, and noticed one
> problem, though: each new slide appeared a little further to the left.

It also works fine with complex LaTeX math. :-)

The only thing that it doesn't do now and stops me from using it
directly is the missing support for image scaling.  I tried using

   #+ATTR_HTML: title="Beer!" width="90%"
   [[file:~/Desktop/Pictures/beer-bunny.jpg]]

but the image is shown in original size which is much larger than the
slide.

Works for me - although my image is actually smaller, but I can change it's size.

I really like it. Is there an example presentation, which shows all the possibilities when creating a presentation in org?

Rainer

Oh, and numbered lists show up as plain item lists.

Bye,
Tassilo

Stellenbosch University
South Africa