Re: [O] Audio/video file playback in org mode

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] Audio/video file playback in org mode
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 10:23:40 +0200

Hi,

    1. write a few lines into this that would open another buffer,
possibly through capture, starting the relative timer automagically.
    2. figure out how to pause the video and the timer simultaneously.

As it happens, I've been sitting on some code to do just that, meaning to post it when I got all the bugs out. Which, needless to say, I haven't. But I'll clean it up and post to this thread shortly, since it's a hot topic.

Yours,
Christian