Re: [O] [FUN] "Open Source Project Maintainer Sarcastic Response Cheat S

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] [FUN] "Open Source Project Maintainer Sarcastic Response Cheat Sheet"
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 19:07:57 +0530

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> Jambunathan K <address@hidden> wrote:
>

>> Just like a typical reddit comment: I imagined this being read in the
>> voice of Nick Dokos :-).
>>

> Ouch! Do I really come across like this?

No. Not at all. Honestly, totally otherwise. But lots of missed
opportunities.

Also, my devil's mind cooked up this:

Jason> "I found the VM kernel-panicked.  I'll upgrade the kernel soon.""
Jambu> May be because it came to knew of it's impending death.

then I held back because I thought the humor could be misinterpreted.

Jambunathan K.