Re: [O] Long table, landscape or sideways, LaTeX PDF

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: [O] Long table, landscape or sideways, LaTeX PDF
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 21:20:19 -0700

Hi Alan,

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 7:50 PM, Alan E. Davis <address@hidden> wrote:
> I have to apologize first, as I had this working at home, to some extent.
> Not well.  I have to submit a printout of   grades, today, if possible, and
> I've been struggling with it.   Can't find the cookbook formula!   (I would
> like to use the \footnotesize feature also).  So far I've had to go through
> each table, deleting long words, and deleting some fields.  WOuld rather
> have some way to do it as is.
>
> How to do this?  The table should break over two pages.  It would seem to me
> that some combination of sidewaystable and longtable might do it.

As Nick suggests, an #+ATTR_LaTeX: line with longtable and wrapping
your table in

\usepackage{lscape}

#+LATEX: \begin{landscape}
#+LATEX: \end{landscape}

should do the trick.

For the use of \footnotesize, you can look at the following Worg page:
<http://orgmode.org/worg/org-hacks.html#sec-1_6_1>

> Alan Davis

Hope this helps.

--