Re: [O] BUG: Newest org-mode interferes with desktop save

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] BUG: Newest org-mode interferes with desktop save
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 09:49:10 -0700

Hi Rainer,

I was able to reproduce this query-on-close behavior with the following
minimal config.

#+begin_src sh
  emacs -Q -l ~/.emacs.d/src/org/lisp/org.el --eval "(desktop-save-mode 1)"
#+end_src

however, I think this prompting behavior is expected, and when I
switched to the following alternative

#+begin_src sh
  emacs -Q -l ~/.emacs.d/src/org/lisp/org.el --eval '(desktop-read
"~/Desktop/")'
#+end_src

I received no prompt on exit.  As far as I can tell there is not an
Org-mode bug here, however I could very well have missed something.

Cheers -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/