Re: [O] Literate Programming - Continue a Source Block?

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] Literate Programming - Continue a Source Block?
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 10:27:25 -0700

Hi Neeum,

You are correct, the current implementation only specially concatenates
blocks during tangling, *not* during noweb resolution.

It would be possible to also implement the concatenation behavior during
noweb expansion, however I'd prefer to first wait for a response to my
recent other email to this thread asking for a more clear explication of
existing noweb behavior.

The only remaining times when such concatenation behavior could be
implemented would be during block reference expansion, and during block
evaluation, but I think expanding at those times would be unnecessary
and confusing.

Thanks -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte