Re: [O] BUG: Newest org-mode interferes with desktop save

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] BUG: Newest org-mode interferes with desktop save
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 11:31:20 -0700

> I can not reproduce your example, as I am getting an "can not open
> org-entities", but have you tried it with org-mode 7.5 as well as the newest
> git? My point is, that up to a recent git version (probably yesterday), this
> question was *not* there, but it is there at with the newest git version.

I have only tried to reproduce this with the newest version of org-mode,
and with that minimal setup I posted in my previous email.  With that
setup there was *no* prompt when exiting Emacs if the desktop
configuration had been loaded from a file -- i.e., the correct behavior.

I'd suggest trying to run from a similar minimal configuration, and then
see if the problem persists?  If so, then it is due to something else on
your systems aside form the Org-mode version (e.g., OS or Emacs), and if
not then it is due to interaction with something else in your config.

Sorry, I can't be of more help without the ability to reproduce the
problem.

Cheers -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte