Re: [O] How to highlight the LaTeX fragments inside orgmode

From: Xin Shi
Subject: Re: [O] How to highlight the LaTeX fragments inside orgmode
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 17:24:46 -0400

Thank you!

P.S.  Although this works, I still think for my purpose of just want to see the syntax of the LaTeX highlight, this "begin_src latex" might be a bit overkill. It would be nice the begin_latex have the option to do this job.

Xin

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 5:05 PM, Eric Schulte <address@hidden> wrote:
Xin Shi <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks. Maybe it's just not working here.
>
> Also, I got this question every time:
>
> Evaluate this latex code block on your system? (y or n)
>
> Are there anyway to turn accept all?

the following will disable this prompt

(setq org-confirm-babel-evaluate nil)

Best -- Eric