Re: [O] [bug] Latex export of lists (was Re: Problem with BEGIN_SRC expo

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] Latex export of lists (was Re: Problem with BEGIN_SRC export-as-latex and FORTRAN code)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 14:49:24 +0200

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> It does look okay but that's not what I get; same input, I get:
>

> \section{Test}
> \label{sec-1}
>

> \begin{enumerate}
> \item Try and use \verb=org-export-as-latex=, it will produce error segment.
> \end{enumerate}
> \lstset{language=C}
> \begin{lstlisting}
>    MODULE m_global_precision
>      IMPLICIT NONE
>      INTEGER, PARAMETER :: SP = SELECTED_REAL_KIND(6,30)
>    END MODULE m_global_precision
> \end{lstlisting}
>
> ORG-LIST-END-MARKER
>
> \end{document}
>

> I guess I have some variable set that you do not or vice versa.  For
> instance, I have org-list-end-marker set to 'both.  Are there any
> variable settings you need to know to figure out why my behaviour is
> different?  I'm at git head.

I've tried with a minimal setup, and I still get the correct export. If
you confirm this, we have two options left: either you bisect your
config until you get the offending variable, or you send me that config
so I can do the same.

Note that variable may even be unrelated to Org.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou