Re: [O] documentation versions question

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [O] documentation versions question
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 23:18:13 -0400 (EDT)

This is slackware 13.0 and another disk has debian squeeze on it and
both exhibit identical behavior.  What I did was to edit the makefile
and change prefix from /usr/local to /usr but there was no immediate
change after build and install.  It could be though there will be by
tomorrow morning since if I remember correctly install-info gets run
once daily and that may update everything correctly.