Re: [O] [babel] How to set multiple variables with properties

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] [babel] How to set multiple variables with properties
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 22:25:36 -0700

Hi Christian,

I took a look at these functions, while they do seem to work they don't
provide for any inheritance from higher-level subtrees.  I think this is
a deal-breaker for use resolving header arguments as inheritance is
generally more useful than multiple values.

Thanks for pointing these out, at some point I do think that it may be
worth taking a look at how Org-mode resolves properties generally.

Cheers -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/