Re: [O] [babel] using #+call for inline results

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] [babel] using #+call for inline results
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 15:36:19 -0700

Christian Moe <address@hidden> writes:

> +1 for inline calls. No hurry, though.

I've just pushed up an implementation for inline call blocks, the new
syntax is described in the documentation but a simple example is below.

    #+source: square
    #+begin_src emacs-lisp :var it=0
      (* it it)
    #+end_src

    Here is a call_square(it=4) stuck in the middle of some prose.

Please let me know how it works and if you have any problems or
recommendations.

Cheers -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte